Saturday, March 20, 2010

What do you do for fun?

We discussed in our class "What do you do for fun?"
There is what our children said,
I swim in the pool. (Daniel P.)
I play with toys.(Dalia)
I wash dishes with my mom. (Rachel)
I go to bakery. (Avi)
I play with my parents. (Ariella)
I write numbers with my mom. (Alisa)
I cook with my mom. (Daniel R.)
I play games. (Dovid)
I read books. ( Morah Inna)
Reading is FUN! This week we celebrated the end of the Literacy Month. It was great experience! We had so much fun and learned tons as well. For example, we learned that authors write stories, illustrators draw pictures. Books can be bought in a book store or can be borrowed in the library. Reading books can lead to fun and interesting activities. There is what we did after reading the book "Wolf's Chicken Stew."
We made 100 yummy cookies

Drawing picture of the favorite part.

Shared 100 cookies  

No comments:

Post a Comment